Squamish is unquestionably a beautiful place to get married, which is why today we are going to talk about some of the best wedding venues in Squamish, British Columbia! With its stunning mountain views and picturesque landscapes you really can’t go wrong with where you choose to have your wedding. But choosing the right venue for you is crucial to make your big day as special and unforgettable as possible. In this post, we’ll explore 5 of the best wedding venues in Squamish that will make your wedding a memorable one for not only you, but also your guests.
1. The Sea to Sky Gondola is a popular wedding venue in Squamish with stunning views of the coastal mountains and the Howe Sound. It offers a range of outdoor and indoors options for your ceremony and reception. To make the best use of this venue the outdoor ceremony spots like the Octagon, Spirit Trail Lookout, Sky Pilot Lookout, and Diamond Head Deck are your best bets. This venue can accommodate up to as many as 100 guests, and as few as 10. Their experienced staff will work with you to make your wedding day unique and memorable. For more specifics make sure to check out the Sea to Sky Gondola website.
2. Sitka Farms is a picturesque wedding venue situated on a 10-acre property up the Squamish Valley. The venue offers a range of indoor and outdoor options for your ceremony and reception, including a beautiful rustic barn and a magical forest grove. They can accommodate up to 120 guests and offer plenty of local vendor recommendations.
3. Sunwolf is a beautiful riverside retreat that offers a unique and rustic wedding experience. There are twelve on site cabins that you can rent for you and your guests. If that doesn’t provide enough room, you can also request to set up some Wild Haven Glamping Tents on the five and a half acres of beautifully forested property. With Sunwolfs natural surroundings, you can have a beautiful outdoor ceremony under the trees or by the river, then have your reception in their tent rental in the centre of the property. They can accommodate up to 175 guests and offer a variety of wedding packages that include accommodation, catering by the amazing Fergie’s Cafe, and decor rentals.
4. Cheakamus Centre is a beautiful and unique wedding venue located in an ecological reserve. It is surrounded by acres of ancient forest, river and wetlands. They offer a range of modern contemporary indoor spaces and outdoor options for your ceremony and reception. The venue also provides on-site accommodation for you and your guests if you want to turn your wedding day into a wedding weekend instead!
5. Cheekye Ranch is a stunning wedding venue nestled in the heart of Squamish Valley. The venue runs along side the stunning Cheakamus River and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding Tantalus and Garibaldi mountain ranges. They have a large field space with a staggering capacity of 450 guests, and outdoor space for ceremonies. They also offer accommodation for you and your guests in their cozy and unique yurts.
To sum it all up, Squamish is a beautiful location with many stunning wedding venues to choose from. The above-mentioned venues are some of the best wedding venues in Squamish that offer unique and beautiful experiences for you and your guests. These venues provide a perfect blend of natural beauty and luxury, making your wedding a day you’ll cherish for a lifetime.
However, if an intimate elopement is more up your alley then Squamish also has some unbelievable secluded locations for you and your beau to say “I do”. Get in touch to ask about some of my secret spots!